Thursday, November 5, 2015

Unafraid

I will not be burned though I walk through the fire,
And I will not be consumed by my selfish desire.
I refuse to lose sight of my awaiting prize
Or my passion's plight blazing in my eyes
God's love's illumintaion scintilating
Deep from the corners most obscure
And my faith's foundation integrated
Into a once dark heart being made pure.

Many are trapped by pasts and circumstance,
But fate doesn't operate just by bad chance.
There is a choice, and we can change the plans.
To the mortician with my ambition!
I want submission to the commission
To bring the Kingdom to fruition.
My volition is to live this petition;
To speak this message to all the lands,
Guided by the Creator's gentle hands.
The Son of God removes the sin of man.










No comments:

Post a Comment